domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

BIRTHDAY, 21.

I dedicate this post to my darling and lovely university friends, they are the best of me, thank you so much for everything you do and you have done for me. I wanted you to know that you are the best present, that nothing was neccesary if I have you everyday, you get make me happy and make me laugh all the time.
The 21st, this number that I really love, was my birthday. And I had two surprise parties, can you imagine? My mum prepared one and she got to put in contact with my friends to made them come to my house even she didn't know them; and the other party was made by mi university friends, it was controled by my darling girls, Isa, Laura and Mar, and they really made a perfect job. And the result was my complete happiness. Thank you so so much for all you've done, I f***** love you!

Este post va por mis adorables y achuchables compañeros de uni, que son lo mejor que tengo de verdad, muchísimas gracias por todo lo que habéis hecho y hacéis por mí. Que sepáis que vosotros sois el mejor regalo, que no hacía falta nada más que vuestra presencia día a día, que conseguís hacerme feliz y reír por todo.
El día 21, ese número que tanto adoro, fue mi cumpleaños. Y tuve nada más y nada menos que 2 fiestas sorpresas, una a manos de mi adorada mamá, que consiguió reunir a todos mis compañeros a pesar de no conocer a ninguno y otra que llevaron a cabo mis propios compañeros, controlada por mis adorables niñas, Isa, Laura y Mar, que hicieron un trabajo perfecto. Y el resultado fue mi felicidad absoluta. Mil gracias por todo, os adoro joder!






































And this is the silly face that shows in my head with everything you do for me, for each day, because my face is happiness, cause the people who really know me say that I'm happy each moment everyday, and that is possible thanks to all of you. I love you more than you can imagine.

Y esta es la cara tonta que se me queda con todo lo que hacéis por mí, por el día a día, porque mi cara es felicidad, porque como bien dicen aquéllos que me conocen, yo soy feliz a cada momento, y eso es posible gracias a vosotros. Os quiero más de lo que os podáis imaginar.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario