miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

L

Hi babes!
After long time no posting, I come back to my darling blog.
I've been very busy and I couldn't show up earlier.
These days I've felt like going away from Ct next year will be impossible. My friends spend all day telling me how they felt if I go to Madrid, and they get make me feel worse than I can imagine. 
I wore this outfit last weekend, when I met with my lovely friends from Aguilas. I didn't see them for 2 months more or less, so I needed to much meet with them. I missed you babes!
Tomorrow is the University new year's eve, and I'm looking forward to go to the party in Buda! It will be amazing! But the bad new is that tomorrow there will take place a concert of one of my favourite Spanish singers, I wanted to go but when I tried to buy the tickets, my friend Figu and I found out that it was sold out. :(

Yet, this week I received the amazing new that I passed the informatic exam, I couldn't believe it, neither my mom! :) I'm so happy due to that. 
Good night and hope you have nice dreams! :)
Kisses!








I'm wearing:
Jeans and Handbag: Stradivarius
Shoes: Bershka
Shirt: Primark





1 comentario: