viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

THE END IS NEAR.

Hi again people!
After long time no posting and long time studying for my February exams, I'm just a bit free to post something.
Yesterday, my friends and me went to have lunch in "Muerde la pasta" a huge buffet restaurant, and it was so crazy! I really can not believe how much can they eat! After that, we went to a lovely park that's near my house and we take Poppi for a walk, it's soooo cute! We enjoyed a lot, but I needed more than 2 hours of gym to balance the meal. :S
My last exam is near so, I have to get ready for it.

¡Hola de nuevo chicos!
Después de mucho tiempo sin postear y mucho tiempo estudiando para mis exámenes de febrero, he conseguido rescatar un poco de tiempo para postear algo.
Ayer, fui con mis amigos a comer a "Muerde la pasta" un enorme restaurante buffet, y fue una locura! Aún no me creo todo lo que mis amigos pueden engullir! Después de  comer, nos fuimos a un precioso parque que está cerca de mi casa y nos llevamos a Poppi de paseo, es taaaaan adorable! Nos lo pasamos genial, pero necesité más de dos horas de  gimnasio para quemar la comilona. :S
Mi último examen esta cerca, así que tengo que coger fuerzas para aprobarlo.






These are some of the cute food of the restaurant. Look the one with heart form! :)


And this is the hell we made there, omg, what a disaster!




I really like this pic, but it make me feel angry because Pepe, my lovely friend that is on the picture, does not appear wrong in any photo, and this really annoy me!



Poppi and me send you love and kisses! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario