lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

CONCERT

Yesterday, I went to a Dani Martin's concert in Victor Villegas auditorium. It was fantastic! That was the second time I see him live, and I would go to another concert of him again, of course. I love so much his voice and his music. It was different because the concert I went in 2000 was to his last group, El canto del loco, and it was in a stadium, so the environment was quite different from the one of the auditorium, but I like this last one too. Besides, I had the unbelievable oportunity to meet him face to face, and he is sooooo friendly and lovely. I have to thank so much to my darling auntie, that got the ticket for me. Love you! :)

Ayer fui a un concierto que Dani Martin dio en el auditorio Victor Villegas. Fue fantástico! Ya le he visto en directo dos veces, pero volvería a ir a uno de sus conciertos sin dudarlo. Me encanta su voz y su música. Este concierto es diferente del otro al que fui en 2000, porque fue con su otro grupo, El canto del loco, y fue en un estadio, así que el ambiente era bastante diferente que en el auditorio, pero me ha gustado mucho también.
Además, tuve la increíble oportunidad de conocerle, y es super simpático y adorable. Tengo que agradecerselo todo a mi querida tía, que me consiguió las entradas. Te quiero! :)


















































I'm wearing:

Shirt: Primark
Necklace: Sfera
Shirt and Shoes: Zara

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario