viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

LOVELY CAMDEM!

Already in Murcia! My mom recieved me with such a tasting lunch.. yummy!! Thursday night was so much fun and magic, I'll upload the photos soon! And hope to have another night like that soon too!
This weekend seems to be relaxing...
Miss so much London, this city is such special... I can not describe it!
Xoxo

Ya en Murcia! My mami me recivió con una comida tan deliciosa... ñaaaaaaam!! La noche del jueves fue super divertida y mágica, subiré las fotos pronto! Y espero tener otra noche como esa pronto!
Este finde tiene pinta de ser relajado...
Echo de menos Londres, esta ciudad es tan especial... No puedo describirla!
Besitos







I'm wearing:

Jacket: Vintage
Dress and Shoes: Zara
Bag and Belt: Blanco
Sunglasses: Primark

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario