miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

HI DUDE!

After long time not showing up over here, I fall in blogger arms again. I've been very busy with the exams and stressful between some problems, and I didn't find the strenght to post. But finally, I'm here. More alive than ever.
It seems that I'm getting used to university life, and the fact of going to the library everyday helps a lot, and my two suns can bear out it very well, naughty girls!
New changes are coming, and new trips too so, obviously, I'm looking forward them to come! But this doesn't mean that I can not off center of my responsability, the most important thing is university, and instead of the euphoria and planning things all day everyday, I must study and return to what I left back.
For the moment, nothing more important to say. :)
Kisses!

Después de mucho tiempo sin pasarme por aquí, vuelvo a caer en las redes de blogger. He estado muy liada con exámenes y estrés entre unos problemas y otros, y no me he visto con fuerzas de postear. Pero finalmente, aquí estoy. Más viva que nunca.
Parece que por fin consigo hacerme a la vida universitaria, y el ir todos los días a la biblioteca, ayuda y mucho, y eso mis dos soles lo saben muy bien, ¡ay, pillinas!
Se avecinan nuevos cambios y nuevos viajes, y estoy deseando que lleguen! Pero no por ello puedo descentrarme de mis responsabilidades, la universidad va primero, y aunque haya euforia y planes cada dos por tres, hay que estudiar y retomar lo que he dejado atrás.
Por el momento, no mucho más importante que decir. :)
Besitos!




I'm wearing:

Shirt: Zara
Skirt and Jacket: Pull&Bear
Shoes: Primark
Bag: H&M


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario