domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011

LINDER ADDICTION

Today I feel like needing a bit of inspiration, and I reminded about the Linder collection of She/she that I could adored and fell in love when I travelled to London. The work is in Tate Britain and this museum is really amazing, so you can not go to the city and miss it!

I have looked for information about the artist and she is really well-know in England, and her best-known pieces are her work 'Orgasm Addict' and the punk-rock band 'Buzzcocks'.

Hoy me he levantado con la necesidad de un poco de inspiración, y recordé la obra de Linder "She/she" de la que me pude enamorar cuando viajé a Londres. La obra se encuentra en el Tate Britain y este museo es realmente increíble, ¡así que no os lo podéis perder si vais a esta ciudad!

He buscado información sobre la autora y es muy conocida en Inglaterra, sus mejores piezas son su obra "Orgasm Addict" y la banda de punk-rock "Buzzcocks".












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario