martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

NEWS!

I got two great news!!

Louis Vuitton comes back with the Saumur bag again!
The designer reinterprets his classic and iconic Saumur bag with the Saumur flore.
I love this one in white, but saddly, I can not afford it. :(

¡¡Tengo dos grandes noticias!!

Louis Vuitton vuelve de nuevo con su Saumur bag!
El diseñador reinterpreta su clásico y emblemático Saumur bag con el Saumur flore.
Yo me he enamorado de este en blanco pero, lamentablemente, no me lo puedo permitir. :(






Marni for a H&M collection in 2012!

The Italian brand will offer a complete collection of clothes and accesories on March, 2012.
The collection will be introduce in lots of H&M stores around the world, and it will be for man and woman. And, of course, at low cost prices!

¡Marni para una colección de H&M en 2012!

La firma italiana ofrecerá una colección completa de prendas de vestir y accesorios en marzo de 2012.
La colección será presentada en numerosos establecimientos H&M de todo el mundo, y será tanto para chicas como para chicos. Y, como no, ¡a precios low cost!

3 comentarios:

  1. fantastic blog you have, i'm following you now.
    hope you'll have a look at my blog too and if you like it, you can follow me too, i'll be waiting for you!
    lovely greets and a wonderful wednesday!
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following,...but i can't see that you are following me?! maybe there's something wrong with google friend connect?! can you try it again if i haven't already done.
    i'm so happy that you like my blog, it means so much for me.
    btw: i like your heart shirt in the last post. amazing!
    lovely greets,
    maren anita <3

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's such a gorgeous bag! I love the design! xoxoxo

    ResponderEliminar